Application Requirements for Student:
- Students should be studying at associate degree, bachelor degree, master degree or PhD degree of any higher education programmes.
- Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on a 4 point scale.
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3,00 on a 4 point scale.
- The final score is calculated according to the formula below:
Mevlana Exchange Programme Score = 50% GPA + 50% of valid language score
- The students studying in their first year at associate or bachelor degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degrees cannot participate in this programme at their first semester.
Other Aspects Related to Mevlana Exchange Programme:
Students may apply to the Mevlana Exchange Programme Coordination Office of his/her university after filling the required forms properly. Students may study abroad for one (minimum) or two (maximum) semesters. Semester periods may be different considering the education systems, but the total exchange period cannot exceed one academic year.
Students do not pay any tuition fees to the host institution during the programme, but they continue to pay the obligatory tuition fees to their home institutions. They do not pay any extra fee to the host institution within the scope of the exchange programme. In addition, they continue to take their other scholarships and grants in their home countries and they have to do registration in their home institutions.
- 80% of total scholarship will be paid monthly during mobility period. For the student's remaining scholarship payment, the ratio of total credits of the succeeded courses to the courses that the student is obliged to take as obligatory courses will be considered.
- Candidate Student Application Form
- Up-to-date Transcript of Records
- Valid Language Assessment Record
Students and academic staff exchange applications are received based on the Mevlana Protocol signed with partner universities. Applications are required to be sent via official email of the International Offices.